Sunday 13 December 2009

Panda Crazy

Upon stumbling across this wonderful post on such a fantastic blog I felt the need to have a scout about on the good old internet for Panda Crazy things.
One of the main reasons I felt the need to research panda food more than anything is due to a kebab take away which my friends and I frequent regularly is called Panda Pizza (it is one of my favourite places purely because it is still open at 3:30-4am when the other half finishes work at the club about 100 meters away)

Sadly I have no photo to share with you of the famous Panda Pizza, so instead I am dedicating this post to my, very, useless research into other panda food (of which panda sushi I got most excited about)

Enjoy :)







































































































No comments: