Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

My goodness it has come round quickly and this week has flown by as I've been so busy and unfortunately really rather unwell :(

Monday I spent the day with my Mum and we had lunch at Captain America's, which is this lovely little (one off and not a chain) American Style Dinner Restaurant

I had a tasty Chilli Burger YUM YUM YUM!

The evening brought friends, more decorations, getting pretty and partying :)

This picture makes me giggle :P


Today I spent a lovely Christmas Eve at my parents (sadly with no pictures) but there was lots of chocolate and goodies, good coffee (the type with Baileys in it hehe) and a fantastic Chinese Takeaway to finish. I hope they like their presents!

The snow has pretty much all disappeared now so it was a white Christmas just a touch early.

After a lot of thought and diligence and a small amount of shouting to Amazon on the phone this morning I did manage to get all the presents I planned to buy but sadly, yet not surprisingly, I have not finished the jumper, damn being ill, but it can be a New Year present!

No comments: