Monday 5 January 2009

Going Home

Over the past few weeks I have really grown to see the truth behind "the longer you spend away from home, the better it feels when you go back."

It was so nice to go home, after having not been there for a while, tonight and have my Mum's lovely cooking again.



Today has been a good day all round, good luck seems to be finding me as apposed to bad luck for a change.



As I have no more work as of yet to share with you yet (still getting back into the swing of things since Christmas) I shall leave you with a book recommendation, any Marien Keys books I keep getting lost in my current one :) and a found picture:




Where I want to be, as it is too cold!

2 comments:

Impossible Alice said...

Going home is kind of strange - I usually can't stand more than a couple of days, but this time I managed to stay for 2 weeks! I'm soooo glad to be back at my own home though :)

Michelle said...

I'm glad things are looking up for you now :)