Sunday 18 January 2015

Style Sunday: Living Room Inspiration

So I have been thinking out moving house or home decor all weekend, no word of a lie every few minutes I am thinking about it.  We are still not entirely decided on whether we will move house this year or not but its looking more like we will be staying put.  If this does transpire then some of the rooms in my house are getting a make over.  

My living room is the room that I spend most of my time thinking about how I can improve it.  We do not live in a big house and our living room is a very modest size.  However, our furniture for this room is huge, especially our sofa, it is a whopping 8.5 feet wide.  Our sofa is old and tatty but I love it.  I have accepted it is probably time to say goodbye to it (when we can afford a new one.)

I am going to dedicate today's post to a mood board for improving my living room.

I like the log burner in this room! But we could make use of the storage in the two cupboards either side the fire by making little shelves like on this pic I know the door would cover it but still!
Wellie Boots and Muddy Paw Prints

Like the idea of a large placemat with candles and a plant on a coffee table
Lindevegen

Bump-to-Baby
Cozy - white/beige curtains and grey/beige walls
A Girl and a Glue Gun 

Anna Saccone: Search results for house tour
Anna Saccone





No comments: