Thursday 12 February 2015

Meal Plan Monday - February 2015

I Well, I sucked a little bit at regular blogging in January :(

Never the less, here is February's Meal Plan...
I have used printables from Money Saving Mom's Say Goodbye To Survival Mode printable pack.  I am loving that there are several different layout options for meal planning including monthly, 4 weekly, 2 weekly and weekly.



We seem to have breakfasts sorted in this house now and adding smoothie's to the meal plan has really helped to avoid wasting time in the mornings (and when grocery shopping) deciding what to put in them.

Lunches I have recycled a few from January's Meal Plan, I would like to find a few more lunch options to replace the ham, we sometimes buy, with something a bit healthier.

What's in all of your meal plans at the moment?


Stayed tuned for a Work Wednesday post on Wednesday. 

No comments: