Sunday 4 January 2015

Style Sunday: New Year Home Inspirtaion

So today I finally took down the Christmas decorations and as usual the house (particularly the living room) feels very bare.

Given that most of the rooms in my house are in some stage of being a work in progress and us toying with the idea of moving in the next 6 months I don't feel any of my rooms are worthy of a Style Sunday feature yet.

Thus, I have turned to good old Pinterest for some inspiration...

At the moment my living room has accidentally adopted the colour scheme of red and naturals.  Our sofa is in need of a revamp, I am thinking some new cushions would be a good way to go.  Here are some I am loving at the moment...

Free Range Children, Birds, Hangry, Clouds/Drops

I am going to keep this Style Sunday short while I'm finding my feet.

Check back tomorrow for my first Meal Plan Monday post!

No comments: