Friday 11 December 2009

Old Mother Hubbard...

... Rooted through her cupboard,
To discover all she had were pasta, eggs and lentils
She thought and she thought, even asked some continentals,
But still had no clue what to cook,
Until, she discovered a recipe in somewhere very different to a book,
It was from the middle east,
She cooked up a lentily feast!

Apologies for the poor poem, was a whim with inspiration from my Mother.
Here is what I made:
















And here is the very simple recipe.
With a few progress photos.































Oh yes I made peanut butter fudge too :)


For those of you who follow me on Twitter you will have read about my drawing stint yesterday, It is not finished yet but I though I would show you guys some rough photos:















Apologies for the poor quality, should have colour finished and a nice neat scan up tomorrow.

Seen as we are talking about cooking again today I thought I would share with you the pizza I made the other night as I was very proud of it :)










It was so tasty it was half eaten before I had a chance to take a photo hehe.

After all this I think I am ready for a nice hot bath then some hot chocolate and peanut butter fudge whilst watching Christmas with the Kranks and thinking about Open Dinners.

No comments: