Thursday 28 January 2010

Early Birthday Presents and Sparkling Kitchens...

... Is what fantastic Thursdays are made of.

Despite first thing, whilst half way through the washing up with Mikey, our sink breaking today was a really great day.

Thankfully the sink is now fixed.

My Mum visited today and we went to a lovely wool shop just round the corner from mine called Norfolk Yarn where I got an early birthday present loaddddsss of amazingly coloured fleece for felting with

Thanks Mum!

Once getting home I was determined to have my kitchen spotless and I mean spotless like its never been before and I thought it only fair to share my success with photos (how sad am I)
Only those who have seen some of the states my kitchen has been in will realise how much of a big deal this is and how proud my mother will be haha.

You can finally see my kitchen table, which we ate on I will add!

I really need/want to resurface this table am still looking for inspiration, please feel free to share some ideas I would love to hear what you guys think.

1 comment:

Joy said...

OMG, your worktop is that big? And, that colour.
Mum x