Thursday 31 May 2012

Super Salads

I have gotten really into salads for my lunch since the weather has become a bit warmer!

Also I am hoping to loose at least a stone over the next few months so I have been trying really hard to have healthy, vegetable packed lunches.  This means I have been scouring the net for some scrumptious salad inspiration.


These are my 2 favourite salads I have made lately...


Quinoa and Chickpeas cooked in homemade Harissa with mixed leaves and Houmous :)



Spinach and Strawberry (I have been wanting to try these for ages, so shouldn't have waited, it was amazing!)


Here are some other salads I've seen that I really want to make...

Baked paella salad





Warm cauliflower salad


Bowl of sushi salad




If any of you have some super salad recipes I would love to hear them :)

No comments: