Sunday 10 June 2012

Download Festival!

This weekend, I spent knee deep in mud, sleeping in a tent and listening to awesome music.
I was a little apprehensive about whether there would be any food I could eat there but I think I ate better than the omnivores I went with.  I had some of the nicest food I've had out in a long time there.

I was too busy having fun to take many photos and totally forgot to take photos of the yummy vegan food as I was scoffing it down but after I got home I search on the web to find out more about the van's that provided me with the best veggie burger I've ever had.  The Spicy Mexican Burger from Goodness Gracious Van...


I also had a hunt on the web for the lovely people that brought me the Vegan Chili Burrito (so good)


There were some many other lovely vegan goodies I ate this weekend but unfortunately I can't remember the names of all of them.

If your going to a festival this year, look out for these two vans :)

No comments: