Wednesday 13 June 2012

Product Review: Amy's Kitchen Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada

I discovered this little gem in Holland and Barret a couple of years ago and ever since it has been by guilt free guilty pleasure, it is the best thing to warm you up on a cold day and need a quick lunch at work!  They have been a god send when I have to buy lunch and can't find anything vegan anywhere!

It has a different taste to any enchilada sauce I've tasted before and I love it, it is vegan, soy free, gluten free, low in salt and has no cholesterol.  What is not to love?

Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada


Read all about the enchiladas here and also all about Amy's Kitchen and all the lovely other products they make.

If you haven't tried these yet, I suggest you get to that right away!!



1 comment:

Joy said...

Wow! They are gluten free too? Thats brilliant